STD in throat
Hi. I am a 22 year old female.  I have been having problems with my throat for quite sometime. My ENT thinks that I have severe case of allergies but everything I do, such as take the meds they give me, never seem to help. My throat always feel like there is something in there blocking it for me to swallow. Sometimes I will get random sore throats with no other symptoms. Could I possibly have an STD in my throat? They say they are unlikely but are possible with little to no symptoms at all. If  I were to have an STD in my throat, what would the exact type of symptoms be? And what would your doctor do to test you to see if you have an STD in the throat. Can you have an STD in the throat without having an std in the genital area? I have had chylmadia before in the genital area and I was tested and treated for it, and was tested a few other times after that and I have been clean since.  If anyone has any REAL true answers about this question, please let me know!! Thank you!
you don't have to worry about Chlamydia, if you're concerned about an STD you can get an oral swab for Gono.
what exactly is gono? I asked my doctor what kind of oral swabs they can do, and she told me they can do an culture for multiple of things that could be growing in the throat such as different bacterias. would that type of culture show an STD if there was one present?
gonorrhea