STD or over reacting?
My fiancé finally went and got tested for stds and everything came back fine. Except he only had a urine test. I was told that that was all he needed and it would be fine.. So two days ago we engaged in oral sex for the first time.. And the day after my lips felt really dry and so then we did oral again and now the corner of my lip hurts because I opened my mouth too wide and there looks like there's friction bumps or something.. Can anyone help? I read somewhere that a urine test didn't cover herpes. Are my lips just chapped and cracked?
I guess there are urine tests out there for Herpes, however most of the time when we talk about testing for Herpes it's done either by swabbing the area or doing a blood test.  If you are unsure then it would be advisable to go get tested.  Be sure to do your homework before you go and take a list of your questions with you.  If you just show up, test, and leave with hardly a word between you and the doc you're going to be wondering about the whole thing later.  Plus this will keep you focused and grounded.  On the bright side, even if you do have HSV1 or 2 there are medications out there to help.  I have HSV1 and I take BHT (which most consider snake oil).  Anyway it works for me but please do your own research and come to your own conclusions.  Best of luck to you.