STD or something else?
6 days ago I had unprotected intercourse.  The morning after the tip of my penis started burning. My penis tip also got slighty discolored. 4 days after intercourse my penis tip stopped burning.  However, the veins in my testicles swelled and my testicles started aching.  The aching in my testicles caused slight nausea.  On day 5 & 6 the aching in my testicles has slowed and I didn't get nauseous and my testicles are burning slightly.  

I have not had any sores, pain during urination, or discharge from my penis.  And again,  the slight burning on the tip of my penis only lasted 3 days.  The woman I had sex with swears she has nothing and is not experiencing any problems.

My Dr is checking me for gonorrhoea and chlymidia.  Does this sound like an STD or something else since there is no discharge or sores or urination pain?

Thank you soon much for your response and time.
Sounds like something else.

Continue to follow up with your doctor.