Scaly, red, flaky/dry skin on penis?
I recently had sex with a girl and within about 3 days I noticed a reddish pink kind of rash/scaly looking skin. It almost looks as if you rubbed the area with very fine sandpaper, it looks slightly irritated. It however, does not itch or burn or anything. Also, there is dry skin on my penis in other areas. I put some lotion on it and the dry skin goes away for a few hours but eventually comes back. This happens only when I have sex with this particular girl and happened a few weeks ago but went away within about 5 days or so, so I figured maybe was just some skin irritation, etc. This has not happened in the past from masturbating or having sex with any other girls, like I said, just this one particular girl. When this happened the last time(a month or 2 ago) the red area flaked away, like dry skin does and the area got kind of shiny, like a scar does when a cut heals. Any ideas what is going on? I don't have any discharge or itching, burning or any symptoms except what I have described and I haven't noticed any odor or anything coming from this girl.
You would have to see a Dr, this sounds more like some type of irritation or maybe yeast then a STD.
Mine is the same way, and it's not STD's, know for a fact. It's just from having sex, either too much or pushing your penis into the vagina, when her vagina isn't completely "lubricated", causing that part of your penis to cause friction and during intercourse burn that piece of skin off. So more or less it's like a "rope" burn on your penis. Take a break from masturbating and sex, if at all possible for a week or two. If the problem persists, see a doctor, it could just as well be superficial skin cancer.

Good luck!