Scratches on Penis
For the last few months I have developed small cuts around the inner fore skin layer of my penis (I am circumcised) immediately after having sex with and without a condom . They almost look like the skin is cracking in a few different places. Its as if my fore skin is now very tender and any contact results in these small cuts. There is no pain or secretion and they take about a 3 to 4 days to heal. And after they heal and I have sex they show up again. Can you please advise on what this is? Thank you. ...
I used to get this same thing when I would regularly have sex for extended periods, after they finally healed it left white patches that sort of flaked then have just looked like white patches of scars since.  They itch once in a while, but not always.  It has been about a year, and I am just now realizing it may be something serious, IE penile cancer or something.  Getting it checked out as soon as I can.  At this point I would be happy to know it were something as minor as herpes.
I'd ask your doctor about fungal infections and lichen sclerosus.

Aj
my boyfriend also have that one, I don't know what to do, he got it since we have a long time intercourse. please help me!!!
Did you ever figure out what it was???