Small bump on my penis shaft
Hi I'm a 15 year old boy, and I have a small bump on the bottom of my penis, it's a little bit less in diameter than a pencil eraser. I have had sex before, but it has been about 7 months or so. I just got this bump about two months ago and I never thought anything of it. But since it has been there for so long I started to get worried. This bump is a little bit more red than skin color, a little pinkish I guess. If I try to pop it like a pimple, a little tiny bit of pus that looks the same as if it came out of a zit on my face comes out of it but just a really small amount. It never itches or hurts or causes irritability. I wouldn't even notice it except for feeling it or seeing it. My sexual partner (only one) was my first and I was her first as far as I know. If anyone can help me please do. I don't think it's an std but it might be. Even if its not I would just like it to be gone, it's not really attractive.
Unlikely to be a STD. Did you use a condom for sex?
The first time we tried I didn't, but I didn't even enter her. But the times after that I wore a condom. If its not an std what could it be
See a Dr.