Small white bumps on buttocks, not pimples.
Over the last two months I've developed a small cluster of white bumps on my left inner cheek. At first I thought they were simply pimples but no white heads have formed and they do not pop. They do not scab over or dry out either. We stuck one with a pin to see if there was any puss to drain and all that came out was blood. That bump has since scabbed and healed but the remaining five bumps have not changed in size or color. They do become irritated when I sit or run due to the friction and sweating and I would really like to get rid of them if possible! Any idea what these could be?
Bumps can be many things most of the time non-STD related. best advice is to see a Dr.
for the last ten years i've been having lil whites bumps on my left buttocks every other six months it will appear.If i stop taking my vitamin which is mega men the bumps appear in white clusters it can very nerve reckin.The docter says dont worry its only a boil,that my amune system is weak in that area.I've been tested for STD and its all good.Im a straight family man thats drives trucks locally in atlanta.Please give me medical advice.What could be wrong?