Sore Testicles (epididymis)
I have sore/discomfort testicles.  I assume it is the epididymis and have obtained an STD.  My partner has pain in her stomach.

We both have been tested for Chlamydia, Gonorrhea, Trichomonas and Urine Infection multiple time for the last 6 - 8 months.  These tests all come back negative.

I do not believe that I have any further symptoms except sore epididymis on both sides of my testicles.  This soreness increases and decreases in pain throughout the day but never really goes away.

I thought I may have a slight soreness on the tip of my penis once but it went away so I cannot confirm that it was a symptom.

My question is, is there any other STDs with the same symptom as stated above that I have yet to be tested for?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Did you test for herpes ?
unless you have had new partners since you were last tested, you know this isn't std related.

have you seen your provider yet?

grace
Thank you for the feedback.

I have not been tested for herpes; however, I have shown no signs of sores etc which would indicate that this could be herpes.  Please correct me if my assumption is wrong.

I have not had any new partners and I do not believe my partner has either.  

Taking the above into consideration, would it therefore be evident that my symptoms are not std related.  ie. can my symptoms be related to another STD such as Prostatitis, Orchitis etc

I have also read that bacteria can come from E. coli from the bowel (I do not think this would be the case, but I do not want to rule out anything until I am sure).

I have also read that sometimes no bacteria is found associated with the inflammation of the epididymis.  If this is the case, what would be causing my discomfort?

Thanks again for your input.
You need to test for herpes.
typically epididymis isn't std related.   be seen tomorrow and get a proper work up done.

herpes typically doesn't present with the symptoms you've described either.

grace
Thank you both for your input.

I saw a doctor who also did not believe that the symptoms were due to an std due to the negative results when I got tested.

The doctor thinks it maybe Lower Urinary Tract Symptoms (LUTS) and I am going to book into an ultra sound to determine this.

Can anybody give me some information in regards to what LUTS is and if it can affect pregnancy or the baby fetus?

I understand that LUTS usually occurs in older males and as I am not old, is this unusual?

I am not sure if this is still the correct fourm but any information would be appreciated.