Spit on my penis and handjob
Hello.2 days ago i visited a prostitute.There was a guy in there just moments before i went in.I fingered her vagina but i had a small open wound on one of my fingers but not the one i was fingering her with.Later i had her masturbate with my penis.I didn't let her suck it.She spit on it and some saliva went directly on the tip of my penis.She was fingering herself before she begun masturbating me.She continued a very rough masturbation and i finished on her breast.She was rubbing my penis on her breast for quite a long time while i was finishing and after.There might have been traces of semen from the other guy that was there before me..My questions are the following.
Could i catch an std:
-from any vaginal fluids from her hand since she was fingering herself and grabbed my penis after?
-from the spit that went directly on penis tip?
-from the open would on one of my fingers?
-from traces of of the others guy semen on the girls breast?

Thank you very much for your time and effort.
I forgot to mention that i didn't wash my genitals till after an hour.Also since it has only been 2 days since the incident is there any medication that i should take or treatment that i should follow as a precautionary measure?
Also i forgot to mention that the woman was in her fourties and that probably makes the chances for her having an std higher than normal.
Nothing you did would be a risk for a STD. You would need to have unprotected oral, vaginal and/or anal sex for a STD risk. Masterbating and masterbating someone is not a risk.
Thank you for your answer vance.Highly appreciated.Though if any one else could give me a second answer it would be greatly reassuring since two answers are definitely better than one.Thanks.
Well if you look through the forum, I am the only one who answers questions. Grace the other person is taking a break for a while. Sorry.
thank you vance