Std or friction burn?
Hi I'm 17 and I had sex earlier today and Its been about 10 hours since I had sex. towards the end of our sex the condom broke and I came inside of her. Luckily she's on birth control. But didn't realize the condom broke till after cumming. I just now noticed on the rim of the head of my penis on the left and right side of the rim there are little red rash/blister looking things that kind of look like a little lesion or something like that and it looks like the skin pealed a tiny bit where the blister looking thing is but they are pretty small but kind of sore. Just 1 blister/rash on each side of rim.  there is no leaking of fluid or anything comming from them. Do you think this is a friction burn or possible std?
STD symptoms don't happen the same day, this is not a STD. Not saying you did not get one but as of right now symptom has nothing to do with a STD.