Std risks from genital - genital rubbing during massage
Hello i live in australia and am in a long term relationship. As i did not want to have sex with another lady other than my wife i went to a massage parlour. The massage parlour is also a licenced brothel. The girl i saw was a 21 year old university student and looked clean. Anyway, it started with her massaging me with oil and then kissing and licking my testacles and up my shaft avoiding the head of my penis with her mouth. She then started to french kiss me and then she turned around and i licked her clitoris for approximately 30 seconds, did not insert my tongue inside her vagina. As i did this i presumed she was continuing to kiss and lick my penis but i highly doubt the actual tip of my penis. The part that worries me the most is she then turned around and i could feel her rubbing up and down my penis with her bare vagina stimulating herself, there was no penetration at all but her genital fluids definately touched mine. I also noticed a small round skin shaped bump on her buttocks.
-I just would like to know what my risks are for std's including gonnorhea, herpes, chlamydia, trich etc. for all the sexual acts we performed
-can i continue unprotected sex with my partner?

Your risk was low, only really skin to skin STD's are a concern (but not that much of a concern). Herpes, HPV and syphilis.
Thanks so much i can breathe a sigh of relief. Just a quick final question, can i get gonnorhea or chlamydia from licking her clitoris?
Can i continue unprotected sex with my partner? Or should i wait to get tested. Can i do chlamydia/gonnorhea tests after 1 week? Thanks
Anything is possible but that risk would be very very very very small at best. Yes you can test after 1 week (throat swab), but see no reason for it.

It is up to you if you want to have sex, I gave you risks, your call not mine.