Stings to pee
im 20 for about 5 months it stings every time i pee i went to my doctor and he tested me for chlamydia and gonorrhea and a UTI all came back negative so he sent me on my way and its still going on i can even touch my penis and feel the vain and follow it down and the whole thing stings ive been haveing a lil bit of back pain not much it comes and goes i was wondering if anyone knows what can cause this for months itll be helpfull thanks
See a uriologist, this is not STD related since you have tested negative for STD's.
thanks for the reply i was wondering is there any other std's that can cause a stinging pain in my urethra for months thats not one of the things i tested negative for? i heard herpes can make it sting when you pee but this has been going on for months
typically these sorts of symptoms are not std related. Definitely see an urologist at this point.

herpes would not cause ongoing symptoms like this for this long.

grace