Stomach ache after sex
I had unprotected sex twice recently with my girl friend of two weeks. At first it was more of rubbing my penis around her vagina and I think I was in for just a minute. The second time the condom broke and I decided to continue with the act until I came inside her- This took I think more than ten minutes. I also licked her vagina for about ten minutes.The problem now is I am having some stomach aches that I have never had before. It has been a week now I think. Could this mean I have an STD and what is the name of the STD. Also is it safe to first touch her vagina before wearing a condom and then go ahead and wear the condom touching it and possibly my penis without washing my hands first.
Stomach ache is not a symptom of an STD. Go to a Dr and have your stomach ache looked at.
Thank you. You have saved my life. And the holding of a condom part with hands full of vaginal secretions. Is it safe?
yes it is safe.
i can not tell you that you don't have an STD, but your symptom is not from an STD. If you are worried about STD's then you should test.