Swollen lymph nodes 1yr after treatment for Syphilis
I am a 35 year old bi male.  Its been just a little over a year since I finished a 28 day treatment of doxycyline for syphilis since it is believed I am allergic to penicillin.  My last titer was 8 in august 2012..  I still have swollen lymphnodes in my neck, will they go away or do I need to seek further treatment?  
Here is a brief description of what happend.  It was determined that I contracted it in april of 2011 after I was tested and started treatment in December 2011.  Initially was give z-pack, (another I cant remember) and doxy for 30 days. syphilis test has been the one and only positve test.  My initial symptom was rash in my throat and lump on my neck, I thought it was in grown hair and strep, eventually had rash on trunk and bottom of my feet.  During and after treatmnet all that went away, but still have swollen lymphnodes, I am tired all the time and my vision gets blurry or I get double vision when I get very tired.  I Have all std tests and they were neg.  I haven't had  a herpes test and don't have any signs unless burning/pain in my penis every month or so counts.  I have had a ct scan done to check for cancer and it was fine too.  
Follow up with your Dr, swollen node even with an infection would not be swollen still.