Syphilis Concern
I'm bisexual & married. I'm from Asia (excuse my English).

Recently, i had a sex (handjob & kissing) with a men i met at a massage parlour. He licked my nipple,ear and we had french kiss (quite roughly).
After we finished, i saw a blister or lesion on his lip. But it's not very obvious that i dont even notice it when we kiss. We made it in a very bightly lit shower room. I only notice it when we cleaning ourselves. And i dont felt any roughness of the lesion when we kissed. The lesion is about 1/2 inch, raised & skin color.

Is the lesion on his lip was chancre?.

I'm very worried & depressed. Please help.

I can't guess what was on his lip. Most of the time cankers are very easy to spot and feel. But I can't guess what was on his lip.
It could be chancre or herpes 1.  Get yourself a full panel STD check.  I would recommend that you seek help from your Dr. about your sexual activity because you are married and your putting your significant other at risk as well.  Best of luck to you.