Syphilis from fingering?
About 7 weeks ago I made the mistake of visiting a strip club with some friends when I was drunk. I had a lap dance with an african lady and put my right index finger into her vagina for about 5 mins. Earlier that day I had noticed that the tip of my index finger was peeling and I was developing a hangnail. During the act I could actually feel the hangnail still on the finger. So I am almost 100% sure that I had not pulled the hangnail prior to the act.

The next day I must have pulled the hangnail and there was a very slight redness right next to the nail.

Since then the peeling on the index finger has continued but just on the index finger tip and next to the side of the nail which had the hangnail. The skin seems to peel very easily, so I will put a bandaid on it, it would heal within a day and I would take the bandaid off and the same thing happens with the healed skin being pinkish and then peeling again. It doesn't hurt at all and there is no pus. However, there are very small light brown dots under the skin where the peeling has happened and healed.

I have a few questions:

1. Is it possible this is an STD from the strip club incident? If so which?

2. I am most worried about syphilis. The peeling does not look like any of the pictures of a chancre on the internet. Could some peeling next to the finger nail be considered a chancre? What do the light brown dots indicate?

The last week or so I have noticed really small light brown dots under the skin around the finger tip.

1) Nope
2) Nope, not sure what the brown dots are maybe blood under the skin.