Aa
A
A
Close
Syphilis primary??
I (M) had an unprotected oral sex encounter 9 months ago with a female. The event lasted about a minute before I stopped it. I went to bathroom and urinated immediatley and went home and with in 15 minutes of the event took a very long scrubbing shower. I checked myself every hour / every day for issues. At about 2.5 weeks a pimple appeared at the very base of my penis (where skin to skin contact was really not made as the sex occured through unzipped pants and underware). I had been shaving there and had stopped after the event and the pimple looked like ingrown hairs I have had over my life. It was very soft and somewhat irregular shaped. I watched it for 3 days and it never really changed. I then drained the small amount of pus / fluid and the the pimple began healing. With a magnifying glass I could see a perfectly round hole at the base of the infection like where a hair had grown into the skin. I watched for 1-2 more days and the area never became ulcerated, rimed, etc. It started healing and remained dry. I then put an over the counter acne medication on it and over night this pimple/sore truely went away. So within a week it was totally resolved. I continued to watch my whole body for any other signs of primary or secondary symptoms and have seen none. Having found this forum I did want to ask opinions.This event was not typical of my behavior and is the only time something like this has happened. Can a primary sore be cured by an OTC acne medication? I
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
if it is syphilis then you need different medication.
see a dr and get tested.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
STDs / STIs Community Resources