Table Shower Risks?
Is it true that there is no risk of STD from a table shower (i.e. being naked on a frequently used table and being scrubbed down)?  I understand no HIV risk, but is there a risk for anything else, such as lice, crabs, Herpes etc.?  I'd like to have intercourse with someone soon and don't want to endanger them.

Much thanks

The answer to your first question is yes

(re-read carefully your what you asked).  
Hey, thanks for answering.  Yeah, I think the disconnect in my understanding is that I wasn't sure whether lice and other bacteria were considered STDS like how herpes is, for example.  I'm sorry I'm a little ignorant about this.  So you're saying there's no risk of any sort of bacteria transmission and I can move on and have sex without worry?

PS - I tested negatively for the main STDs before this experience

Hello again, no problem.

The answer to your new question is yes.  

You didn't need testing.   But thanks for doing testing though, I hope someone in a similar situation as you ca reads this so they can see that you don't catch anything for lying down at a massage place.