Test or no test?
I have lost my virginity to an 18 year old female on May 21st. I am a straight male and I've recently found out that she is bisexual. The sex was unprotected in which i regret so much. I havent had any sex since then since I've been worried. In order to move on I've tooken 2 hiv at home test in which both came back negative. Not so long ago around November I had hives all over me, around December I had a flu like symtom including a fever, stuffy nose, and sneezy as such and not so long ago I also had a pus filled small like pimple on my shaft penile in which I popped and came back again and i popped again and hasnt came back since then. I have anxiety from my worries that I might have catched an std every now and then. I feel like sometimes im fine and sometimes im not. what are the overall chance of catching an std in the first place, and what do these symptoms mean? Should I be worried or should i just move on with safe sex?
The symptoms you describe don't sound STD related. The best thing you can do to ease your worries and to be sexual responsible is to go and have an STD check up so you know 100% that you're all clear. Learn from this and always use condoms in future it saves so much worry. One last thing, the chance of catching an STD from a one time encounter like this is pretty low but it can happen. All the best.