STDs / STIs Community
Test showed up Mild dsplasia(precancerous cells)?

Ask questions, get support regarding sexually transmitted diseases (STDs): chlamydia, crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Molluscum Contagiosum, pelvic inflammatory disease, rectal infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, yeast infection. For HPV/genital warts visit HPV Community. For Herpes please visit Herpes Community.

For AIDS/HIV issues, please visit HIV Prevention.

A few wks ago I had a biospy of the cervics, I was told yesterday that the tests they ran came up Mild Displasis. I asked  what that ment they said I have precancer. They also want tme to come in to talk about possible surgrey. What surgry would that be? They wouldn't tell me over the phone. Is that bad? Thanks
There are a few different procedures they can do, and you will get more info in the HPV forum.  See the link at the top of this page in the community description.

If your doctor won't give you the answers you want, you can always find another doctor.

Aj