UNPROTECTED ORAL SEX (M2M)
PLEASE HELP DOC !

Good evening doctors. I have been suffering about something that happened to me last 4-5 week ago and would appreciate your comments. I have had a massage at my house by a male escort (unidentified HIV STATUS)and during the course he asked me to be naked and gave only a blowjob without condom for about 5 minutes and Also I ejaculated into his mouth(NOT SURE HIS MOUTH HAVE CUTS OR SCARS). After a couple of days I encountered flu like thing(merely coming mucus out of my nose). Later after 2 weeks I encountered with red patches on my head of the penis.

But today again after 5 weeks of exposure I again encountered by some red patches on head of my penis.Also i have been affected by cold and cough for more than 2 weeks . Also I have ulcer in my mouth.

I am really freaking out by this event. Please help and let me know either I have been affected with HIV or any kind of STDs.

If STDs, What is the cure?
what medication should I take? as where i live there is very much restrictions regarding this course. I would really appreciate it.

Also i have had hiv test , which was negative.
Since I am having urethral stricture problem, how much is the risk for HIV and STDs?

PLEASE HELP DOC !
1. We can't diagnosis you
2. We never give medication advice
3. See a Dr for an exam
4. You had a low risk for STD's and symptoms don't point to a STD
5. See a Dr