Undetected std
Im 29 yyears old. When i was 22 my doctor said I had epidytimitis and gave me cipro. I missed some days on the cipro but started to feel better so i thought nothing of it. For the last 7 years i have had soreness in right testicle and pain in lower right abdomen. Ive seen doctors for hernias, pulled muscles etc. last week i got discomfort when i urinated and it feels worse on a bowel movement. Could i have had an undiagnosed std these last 7 years? Ive had routine physicals and urinalysis that showed nothing out of the ordinary over the years. Any thoughts would be great.
Vey very vey much doubt a STD for 7 years and not know it.
Think it would be good to get your prostate checked.
I actually went to the urologist on Tuesday and he said it could be prostatitis, but he also wanted to check for STD's which is what prompted this question because it freaked me out.
Could the sore testicle and abdominal pain be indicative of an STD?
7 years is a long time. I was diagnosed with chronic pelvic pain syndrome (CPPS) and had that for 2 years now, been through all tests and nothing found.  My urologist said it can last years.  Like you i get pain in that area and also the penis tip too. Have a word with your GP and get them to check again though but it could be CPPS.  No cure unfortunately, just pain management.
Not after 7 years