Unknown Infection
I had unprotected intercourse but its been a few weeks or so since. I've had a checkup twice by my doctor and everything has turned back negative with blood and urine.

Constantly every day and night all the time, I'm experiencing extreme heart palpitations, painful chills and hot flashes (I'm a guy though), sweating of the palms and forehead, and night sweats.

I got a shot for gonorrhea and for three days 100% of my symptoms disappeared and I felt great. Then when the fourth day came around, all symptoms returned.  

I went back to the doctor and told him but he responded "We'll I shouldn't give you that injection again cause you could become resilient".  So instead do I just live with these symptoms for the rest of my life?
I forgot to mention my skin burns all over my body frequently through out the day. These symptoms are so uncomfortable!

I don't have any discharge.
why in the world were you treated for gonorrhea if you were testing negative for it?

when to test and what to test for is listed in our read before posting post.

honestly, your symptoms sound more anxiety related than std related.

grace