Urethral awareness
I am a 30 year old, otherwise healthy and fit male. On Jan 11th I had unprotected, genital-only sex with a woman after having a few drinks. Ever since then, I have had an occasional awareness feeling in my urethra and sometimes a sort of minor itch in my perineum area. However on Feb 28th, I got tested for HIV, syphilis, gonorrhea and chlamydia with a blood draw, all of which turned up negative. I don't have to urinate often. I feel no pain or burning when I urinate. I have had no other physical symptoms and I have been checking every day. Just the awareness and the itch. I am well aware of the fact that I should have used a condom and in literally every other sexual encounter I have had, they were used. Alcohol just has a way of making the priority of finding a condom low on the list of things to do. Any thoughts on what my issue may be?
I forgot to mention that in addition to the blood draw, I gave a urine sample.