What are my chances of infection?
Six days ago, I had a brief encounter with a sex worker. She put a condom on me and performed oral for about 5 minutes, and the condom was in tact. As she was about to get on top of me, I noticed skin marks of some kind on her legs and buttocks that looked like acne or perhaps psoriasis. I did not see if anything was around her vaginal area. The marks began to worry me and I lost my erection after no longer than one minute, and which time she got off of me. I stupidly allowed her to briefly remove the condom, but she slipped it back on like a sock before any other contact. At this point she tried to manually stimulate me and give me oral again for a minute or two, at which point I asked her to stop.

Immediately after the incident, I took a shower with an exorbitant amount of soap, and even applied sanitizer to my entire genital region for good measure. I wasn't sure if these measures would help, but I figured they couldn't hurt.

The day after the encounter, I believed it felt some type of slight numbness and swelling of my legs and groin, but thought the symptoms were so slight as to be caused from my anxiety over the situation. After I went to bed that first night after, I awoke sweaty. The room and bed I was in were particularly hot, however I don't believe I normally sweat so much under similar conditions.

I have not had any significant marks or symptoms, but as of this writing, I believe I'm experiencing somewhat of a puffiness at the tip of my urethra. The area immediately below the tip seems to be a bit red, and sometimes I think I'm feeling a slight tingle inside, however it is slight and again think it could be my imagination or anxiety playing tricks.

Are these symptoms early signs of an infection of any sort? I know it hasn't been long since the exposure, but I am extremely worried and am curious what my risk factor was in such a brief encounter and when is the earliest time I can seek testing for the possibilities.

Thank you for your attention and your support.
No they are not symptoms of anything STD related. You had no STD risk from protected oral sex.