What exactly is considered skin-to-skin transmission?
I have heard that intact skin is impenetrable for practically every pathogen. I assume that when we refer to skin-to-skin transmission of diseases such as HSV-1, HSV-2, HPV and syphilis, we are really alluding to the possibility of getting the virus on your skin, increasing the chances of making its way to a mucous membrane. For example, by getting on your finger and then going on to touch your eyes or your genitals.

If I were to engage in high risk activities such as anal penetration (though I'm also interested in information concerning lesser risk practices such as oral), assuming the condom never broke, I lack any cuts on my skin, we both used latex gloves, and immediately after I washed the parts of my skin that have come into contact with the woman with antiseptic soap, would my risk of catching anything become zero?
Latex gloves...going way to far.

No skin to skin transmission works this way (use syphilis for an example). You have sex with someone, this person has an active syphilis sore, you rub it with your gental area during sex, you run the risk of transmission.

STD's and not transmitted from secondary touching. Only way to have a zero chance is not to have sex. Using a condom and talking to partner before sex reduces the risk to very low levels that overall you should not be concerned about.
So if I were to touch a herpes sore with my testicles, with my finger or the base of my penis (assuming it is all intact skin), and the virus never made it to membranes such as the gland, mouth, anus, eyes or nose, I would have no chance of getting infected?
What? membranes...have nothing to do with skin STD's.
This is my question. Can herpes penetrate directly into your arm or does it have to be on weaker tissues such as the penis tip, the mouth, the vagina...
you can contract herpes on non-genital /oral areas. The risk of such is lower but it can happen. herpes whitlow and herpes gladiatorum are examples of this.

let's start at the beginning for this question - does your partner have genital herpes that you are concerned?

grace
Yes, my partner has HSV-2 and HPV. It's unfortunate, but we have decided to take all necessary precautions to prevent infection.

The thing is, after my research, it seems these diseases are probably the hardest in the world to protect from considering who easily they are spread.

Even if one can get them skin to skin, how can one ensure greater protection?
is your partner male or female?

are you male?

does your partner have obvious warts?

I am male and she has no warts that I can see.
so did she have warts previously or did she have an abnormal pap with a + cervical hpv result at some point?

if your partner has hsv2 and you don't, if you do nothing but avoid sex anytime she has anything going on genitally, you are 96% likely each year NOT to contract hsv2 from her. If she also takes daily suppressive therapy and uses condoms , you are 99% likely each year not to contract hsv2 from her. No need to be afraid of her because of her herpes and certainly never a reason to break out the latex gloves and make her feel like she is diseased!

have you had your gardasil shot series yet?