Aa
A
A
Close
What type of doctor do I need to see?
What type of doctor (Urologist, Dermatologist, Family Doctor, etc.) do I need to see for a recurring rash/skin irritation on the penis?

Cancel
6 Answers
Page 1 of 1
101028 tn?1419606604
you can start off with your regular doctor or even go to a public health clinic/std clinic/planned parenthood.

grace
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
i have a sore on my penis unsure what it could be irritation/possible std? i dunno. I would rather not go to my family doctor becase i know them way to well any other suggestions??  thanks
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
please start a new question thread dedicated just to you
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
I have itching and a little bleeding from my anus, going on 2 years now. What kind of doctor do I need to see?
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Read my comment above please.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
i am a mel i got genital warts from my x. and i never been with any 1 else she was my first i was only 19. she was like 32 i know she got me. i seen the wart after we broke up so i called her and ask her about this she just laugh and hung up the phone so i new it was her. i went to the doctor after doctor they keep putting this red stuff on the warts and tell me to come back the next week and it never helps. i only have so much money my mom find out because i told my sister. but i still fell alone PLZ can some help me and tell me about a good doctor PLZ ;[
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
STDs / STIs Community Resources