What's the real chance of Gono or Chlyamdia from Fellatio?
Completely confussed and overwhelmed by the realistic chances. Every website says oral sex can lead to almost any std (usually agreed HIV not realistic). Health care providers say Chlamydia and gonorreah can be acquired by unprotected oral sex. How common are the two, in real world cases, not theoretical where I realize anything is possible...theoretically.

My case specifically I had fellatio performed on me by an asian massage worker. I believe she put the condom in her mouth, then on me (standard practice). A day or two later my wife performed unprotected fellatio on me. The next couple of days she got an infection in her throat, white patch all over the back and yellow puss filled pockets where here tonsils used to be. Just after that I had dysuria and dark urine. I was out of town and drank plenty of liquids and the symptons started to fade but still had occaisional symptoms. I returned home 5 days later and took 500 mg of Cipro for two or three days util it ran out. That was three weeks ago, I've had some days of dark urine and mostly either very pale or medium yellow or just the very, very slightest light green color. My testicle 3 or 4 weeks later is swollen and I believe I have epidytimitis becase it is painful, swollen and the epiditymis is very sore. Now my kidneys are having some very minor pains. I'm of course going to get tested, but want to know if this could be a result of my encounter.  BTW, I'm not aware of condom breaking but it could have as the act of fellatio was rather aggressive.
In short, cutting thru the bull, what's the realistic chance of chlamydia and/or gono from recieving unprotected fellatio
\
thought you said she put a condom on you for oral?

follow up on your symptoms to see what is going on. many viral upper respiratory infections can be transmitted to the urogenital tract as well as can "normal" mouth bacteria.  

did your wife go for a strep test?

grace
Hi Grace,
Thanks for the response. I said the massage parlor worker put the condom in her mouth, then used her mouth to apply the condom to my penis. My wife did not use a condom and did not test for strep. My real question is how to cut thru the bs and put into percentage chances the real risk of unprotected or compromised protected oral sex. Specifically as it relates to receiving fellatio.
Thanks for the help.
you had safe oral sex from the sex worker. that isn't any risk for std's.  her putting it on with her mouth isn't a risk. don't let your guilt about this encounter make you think you had risk when you didn't.