White Bubbly Discharge
So, i really don't know if i have trich or not but im really worried. And lets say, hypothetically, that i do have trich is it curable? I don't have the white bubbly discharge all the time, its really normal actually. its just that this month, i've been having it during sex. Like when he pulls out, theres the bubbles. i didnt think it was anything until i looked it up online and saw "trichomonas" . With the bubbles, it kinda smells like rubber or something, it doesn't smell the way my lady business usually smells. other than that, its really normal. So recap: My lady part smells like vagina but when i have sex it smells different. My discharge is normal, but when i have sex its bubbly. what is it?
Yes, this could be an infection. Trichomonas will often give a white bubbly discharge. Please go to your closest clinic for exam and treatment.