STDs / STIs Community
White Spots Clusters

Ask questions, get support regarding sexually transmitted diseases (STDs): chlamydia, crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Molluscum Contagiosum, pelvic inflammatory disease, rectal infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, yeast infection. For HPV/genital warts visit HPV Community. For Herpes please visit Herpes Community.

For AIDS/HIV issues, please visit HIV Prevention.

White Spots Clusters

Hello Im 14 and I have had this problem for a while Now Im so pissed Off when i was 8 i think i use to has an itchy inner foreskin and i had Bad hygine And Now I dont whats wrong with me and i want ti to go away I think i have foredcye spots on the sahft like a few dots but i really dont give a **** about that wat really concerns me is i ahve lots of these white spots cluseters mainly around the frenulum on inner foreskin about 3 millmetres down from it im not sure if they are fordcye spots or just bad hygine ,Also i use to ahve some kind on skinbridge but i fixed that and Cleaned all the stuff under head And when i did that i dont think to recall having these white spots that was when i was 12 or 13 i think Im really scared and lost self esteem becuase i think some girls jsut going to ditch me when about to have sex and tell every body or something and say i have herpes wtf is this and how do i get it to go away I hate IT
Google pearly penile papules.

Also you need to see a doctor.  You have a lot of questions that are valid, and you need to find out what's normal or not.

You don't have herpes.  You have to have sex to have herpes.

Aj
No its not that At all looks nothing like it
If i find out i can get rid Of it I will actualy Probly NEver be depressed again
If that's not it, then you need to see a doctor to find out what's going on.

If you haven't had sex (which you don't mention), then it can NOT be an std.  

Aj