STDs / STIs Community
White blisters on vagina

Ask questions, get support regarding sexually transmitted diseases (STDs): chlamydia, crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Molluscum Contagiosum, pelvic inflammatory disease, rectal infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, yeast infection. For HPV/genital warts visit HPV Community. For Herpes please visit Herpes Community.

For AIDS/HIV issues, please visit HIV Prevention.

White blisters on vagina

I had sex with my new boy-friend and have found that the next day i was extremely sore but i thought it was due to his size. i tried to forget about it 4 days later the problem was still there. so i checked myself and found small white blister on the inside of my vagina. its extremely itchy and it burns extremly bad when peeing. is this herpes? of just some kinda of infection? what can i do to make it go away? please help.
Avatar n tn
Hello!

It's impossible to say what this could be from the description, you need to see a doctor for a medically trained opinion.

All the best!