White heads on penis shaft
I have had white heads on the upper part of my penis shaft.  They appeared about two weeks ago.  I have had a girlfriend for four months and have only slept with her.  I have started to remove the white heads with my finger nails, the only thing that comes out is a hard white head and then it starts to bleed, no puss or anything like that.  No crusty or scabbing, no blisters, only white heads and then I pop them.  They don't turn into anything but they are red now.  There was no itchy or burning when they first appeared but now I think there is.  I'm actually not sure... I might just be making it up in my head.  I have had penil pimples on the lower part of my shaft my whole life.  I have gotten tested for everything just to make sure it was nothing serious.  But sense then I have slept with 3 girls.  In an eight month time period.  But have only slept with one in the past four months.  I NEED ADVISE PLEASE!!!!
This really just could be white heads.  Perhaps you need to talk to a doctor about a treatment for those.  I'm not sure what you should use on your genitals for treatment of this, so talking to your doctor or a dermatologist would be a good idea, especially since its been going on for so long.

Aj