Aa
A
A
Close
White heads on penis shaft
I have had white heads on the upper part of my penis shaft.  They appeared about two weeks ago.  I have had a girlfriend for four months and have only slept with her.  I have started to remove the white heads with my finger nails, the only thing that comes out is a hard white head and then it starts to bleed, no puss or anything like that.  No crusty or scabbing, no blisters, only white heads and then I pop them.  They don't turn into anything but they are red now.  There was no itchy or burning when they first appeared but now I think there is.  I'm actually not sure... I might just be making it up in my head.  I have had penil pimples on the lower part of my shaft my whole life.  I have gotten tested for everything just to make sure it was nothing serious.  But sense then I have slept with 3 girls.  In an eight month time period.  But have only slept with one in the past four months.  I NEED ADVISE PLEASE!!!!
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
207091 tn?1337713093
This really just could be white heads.  Perhaps you need to talk to a doctor about a treatment for those.  I'm not sure what you should use on your genitals for treatment of this, so talking to your doctor or a dermatologist would be a good idea, especially since its been going on for so long.

Aj
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
STDs / STIs Community Resources