White spot on penis head.
Hi, about a month ago I notice a white spot near the tip of my penis head. It's not raised, there is no bump of any kind or anything. It's not hard, doesn't hurt. Nothing, it's just like a discoloration.

I haven't had sex in a long time and when I have I've always used protection. So it's not an STD. I'm posting here because it seems posts get more traffic here.

I thought at first it might just go away on it own, but it's been like 5 weeks and it's still here. It hasn't grown, others haven't appeared like it. When the penis head is erect it's not visible at all. When the penis head is wet it is also less visible. Or when I take a bath and the penis shrinks, it's also not visible at all.

I talked to my neighbour who is a general doctor and he said I should use a cream called Canesten to make sure it's not a small fungal infection. I did, I used it for weeks, it didn't go away.

I'm uncircumcised and I always make it a point to wash my penis head after every urination.

I tried to look this up online and found one case of a guy that had the same thing as me. The same type of looking spot in the almost same place. His doctor told him it's nothing to worry about. The thing we both have in common is that we were both on antibiotics before the spot appeared. So now I'm thinking this might be some kind of male yeast infection or something.

For any help I would be grateful. I'm kind of starting to freak out. Also I have been under a huge amount of stress this past year and still am.

Thanks.
No one?
this really sounds fairly normal. Certainly see your provider for a proper exam but odds are this isn't anything to even do anything about.

grace