Aa
A
A
Close
Worried
About two months ago I engaged in oral sex with a girl. I'm a 17 year old male. This girl is somewhat promiscuous, and after I received oral sex from her (I did not ejaculate in her mouth, I masturbated very intensely to ejaculate). I then took about a 4 hour nap and woke up with my penis tingling and itching all over my body. Since then I have had on and off tingling in my penis, testicles, and anus. Before this encounter I was diagnosed with reflux esophagitis. I have noticed since this encounter that after I urinate the tingling starts. Other things have been an inflamed right tonsil, random red pimples/scabs on my body, and pain after I masturbate. I have had no sores anywhere. Could this be herpes/HIV? This has me very stressed/anxious. Your feedback would be greatly appreciated, thank you.
Cancel
3 Answers
Page 1 of 1
Also, the muscles in my left leg have felt pretty weak and the oral sex was unprotected.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
101028 tn?1419606604
std's are transmitted during the sex act itself.  whether you ejaculate or not,isn't going to affect your risk.

you won't get hiv from oral sex.

if you had contracted genital herpes from this, you would've had very obvious lesions long before now.

since you are having tingling and pain, you need to be seen and get some basic testing done. they will ask you to pee in a cup so don't urinate before your appointment.

have you had your gardasil shot series for hpv yet?

always protect yourself in the future and only have protected sexual contact!

grace
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
No have I not. So do you think this could just be something with my bladder or prostate?
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
STDs / STIs Community Resources