Aa
A
A
Close
Yeast infection or STD
Could My reoccuring yeast infections actually be an STD? I have been experiencing "yeast infections" monthly for atleast 10 months. It will occur and I will treat it with regular yeast infection creams, but it will only go away for 2 or 3 weeks, then It's back again. 4 months ago I found out my husband had been cheating on me with several different females. This is scaring me and at this time Im too embarrassed to go to the doctor. I  have not really noticed any bumps unless it's just like one, but I feel that could be from me scratching or just being irritated I assume. I just feel that if it's an STD it would get worse and would not go away by using yeast infection medications. I havent experienced any other symptoms and My husband hasnt yet had any problems. I have mentioned a little to our family Doc. about it, She said it could be diabetes since my Mother is a diabetec and she her Doc, as well. Thanks for any advice.
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
Well it could be a STD just based on the fact that your husband cheated. Testing would be wise for you and husband.

I would also continue to follow up with your Dr.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
STDs / STIs Community Resources