Yeast infection or STD
Could My reoccuring yeast infections actually be an STD? I have been experiencing "yeast infections" monthly for atleast 10 months. It will occur and I will treat it with regular yeast infection creams, but it will only go away for 2 or 3 weeks, then It's back again. 4 months ago I found out my husband had been cheating on me with several different females. This is scaring me and at this time Im too embarrassed to go to the doctor. I  have not really noticed any bumps unless it's just like one, but I feel that could be from me scratching or just being irritated I assume. I just feel that if it's an STD it would get worse and would not go away by using yeast infection medications. I havent experienced any other symptoms and My husband hasnt yet had any problems. I have mentioned a little to our family Doc. about it, She said it could be diabetes since my Mother is a diabetec and she her Doc, as well. Thanks for any advice.
Well it could be a STD just based on the fact that your husband cheated. Testing would be wise for you and husband.

I would also continue to follow up with your Dr.