Yeast infections/ vaginitis
Dear doctor,

I recently started a sexual relationship. I had been with the same partner over 3 years this new sexyal relationship. A week after having sex with my new partner, I noticed itching and vaginal discharge extremely similar to a yeast infection. When I have sex with my partner I also notice a tick White pasty substance coming out if my vagina. I recently got over a really bad uti aswell.. The itchy finally whet away and the tick cheesy discharge reduced alot. But it recently has come back. There isn't any smell.  I have some Triamcinolone Acetonide cream. Will this help if it is a yeast infection? Does it sound like vaginitis?
this is not the doctor's forum - you have to pay to post there.

you need to go and be seen and get properly tested for yeast and bacterial infections vaginally. don't guess and self treat.

did you and your partner have full std testing prior to starting to have sex together?

grace