advice
i got advised from like 4 different people, i will explain the situation once again . i received oral sex from a prostitute and there was a customer right before me i had to wait until he finished. i think she had some of his semen on her fingers and shes the one who opened the condom and put it on my penis. i put the condom on before i got a erection and it took like 1 minute to get it up there. i'm having symptoms my urine flow is like very weak and feels as if something is in my urethra what could this be?i know you guys said i had no risk but there are growths now and i'm having symptoms please help me here i'm getting out of control. like when i urine my friends they pass it very hard mines really slow and you could tell by the sound. before i had this exposure and after i could feel the difference.too much masturbation could cause this? or maybe stressing about this while i'm urinating? please help
If this was a protected encounter, then, there is nothing to concern yourself about. Like you mention in your messages, the only way to get this examined is by a physician or urologist, either one is good.

You promised on Jul 18, 2010 06:14PM, that you would not ask anymore questions on this... =(

http://www.medhelp.org/posts/STDs/chlmydia-ghonorea-NGU-trichomonas/show/1294444
You have anxiety from this issue, see a therapist. If you continue to post you will be breaking the rules of the forum. Yes we are here to help but there is only so much help we can give and we can't go around in circles telling you the same thing over and over again.

I ask that you please stop posting about this issue because you are not going to get a different answer.
so i had no risk of stds?
?
is having a diarhea could be symptom of NGU?
As I said we are done, we can't help you anymore. See a therapist for your anxiety.
i know i've been adviced please assure me for the one last time and read my main post the top one and give me ahonest answer
Effective immediately, there will be a new set of guidelines, specific to the HIV Prevention community. The guidelines will allow this community to be more effective and help more of our members  find answers to their HIV questions.

* This HIV Community is a place to discuss HIV Prevention based upon the criteria established by MedHelp’s doctors.

* Anyone who continues to post excessively, questioning a conclusively negative result or no-risk situation, will be subject to action by MedHelp. Conclusively negative results or a no-risk situation will be based upon the criteria established by MedHelp’s doctors. Action will be taken as follows:
    * After excessive posting, a warning will be issued by MedHelp
    * Continuing to post regarding the negative result / no risk situation will result in a 3 day suspension
    * Continuing to post upon your return will result in a permanent ban.

* Any member who creates a second nickname will immediately be banned and have any subsequent nicknames banned.

* Please be courteous to other posters. We recognize this is a high anxiety concern, so please treat all members with respect as they try to understand their possible risk

* If you have a problem with another poster, including messages received via the private message (PM) function, please use the Report button and select Abuse.

Thank you for your co-operation.

MedHelp
this is from the HIV Forum but you need to read it and move on.