after sexual exposure with csw with condom suffering from severe nerve problem
hello friends advance thanks for answering my question,i need help plz try to respond to my question.I had a sexual exposure with csw in thailand by condom provided by the csw after exactly 15 days i started burning sensation while urinating and sensitive head in my penis after 7 days i went to doctor because i am afraid to tell people what i done.doctor examined and gave doxcyline tablet after 7 days i felt some better feeling after that dosage slowly i started numbness in fingers in left hand and also shooting pain in my legs slowly the numbness in spread to both hand fingers while sleeping and severe pain in leg.i tested for all STD and also i hiv period of 3 months and also 6 months everything normal no evidence found and after 3 months i started inflammation in left eye doctor given antibiotic drops then its clear.Before that i didn't feel these kind of problems after exposure i feeling all types neurology problems.I am not able to get any solution already 1 year over still suffering with problems.i went to neuro,std, general physician,urologist,eye, psychiatric,spine surgeon. but still i suffering from these problem but 100 percent i believe these problem started after my exposure only its not my psychiatric problem.please i need help.sorry for my English. please help me.

This discussion is related to joint pain and std exposure.
Numbness is a sign of nerves being cut off and the shooting pains in your legs as well. Sounds like you have a disc problem or a pinched nerve. Crazy movements, long sitting and hard work can make this happen. i had the same problem and was discovered i have a cracked vertabre.
Your thinking it was the working girl out of guilt. Maybe have a MRI in your back.
Good luck
none of these symptoms are std symptoms. you have also covered your bases with testing for std's and it's negative. we recommend the use of a condom for good reason - they work!!!

continue to follow up with your neurologist regularly for your symptoms. best of luck getting answers and relief!!!

grace
thanks for your reply but i already took MRI of cervical spine and lumbar spine scan found normal and also i took nerve conduction test found carpel tunnel syndrome in both hands.But i didnt get these problems before the exposure that too my pinky finger and next to that finger going numb in both hands during sleep and heel pain too i cannot do daily activities ........and also i have REM sleep.
Its a coincedence with the carpel and your night out. Do you use your hands a lot for work?
none of your symptoms are due to std's.  no std causes carpal tunnel syndrome and if you are having numbness in any fingers from it, time for further treatment.

any further questions, should be on non-std related forums since you don't have a std going on.