antibiotics chlamydia
straight to the point.
im a 35 year old bi male in the uk.
i have all the symptoms of chlamydia and need to know what antibiotics i can buy over the counter at a chemist.

thanks for any help.
Before you take any antibiotics, I would highly recommend that you get tested to see if you do in fact have chlamydia. Also, gonorrhea symptoms are similar to chlamydia smytpoms. However, to answer your questions specifically, 1000mg of Zithromax (azythromycin) will get rid of chlamydia. Also a 250mg IV injection of ceftriaxone will cure gonorrhea. However, I would get tested first. You might not have anything at all.
tom will 1000mg of Zithromax cure syphillis as well?..i have been tested for all stds and all negative but herpes 2..i,m wondering if maybe the test for syphillis is just not working i hear its hard to detect..what medication will cure all 3 chlamydia,gonerria and syph..willl 1000mg of Zithromax cure them all