STDs / STIs Community
bumps on my tongue

Ask questions, get support regarding sexually transmitted diseases (STDs): chlamydia, crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Molluscum Contagiosum, pelvic inflammatory disease, rectal infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, yeast infection. For HPV/genital warts visit HPV Community. For Herpes please visit Herpes Community.

For AIDS/HIV issues, please visit HIV Prevention.

bumps on my tongue

Hello, I wanted to ask a question to find out if I have some sort of std..I had relations with a woman and I was a little drunk and i do not use protencion and i do oral sex more lasting as 30 seconds... and barely knoe that Girl as a month leave me a white bumps in my tongue only hurt when I rub them on my tooth  and they dissapear in three or four days and they apear in the side of my tongue ... and that hapend 4 months and ago... but nothing apear to be wrong wu\ith miy pennis its only on my tongue... but sometimes it hurts my bumps my thoat does not hurts i dont have fever or anything is just my tongue.... can u help me... they just white....
If they keep coming and going, you should test for HSV 1 & 2.  It is possible though rare for a person to get it from giving oral sex without visible outbreaks. That is the only possibility I can think of at the moment.
Unprotected sex an lead to many STD's, use a condom next time. your symptoms does not sound std related.