burnt tongue and stds

I would like to ask about HIV/STD's and transmission through oral kissing.

I met a man online yesterday who said his status was negative and I always play safe we had oral with condoms on and mutually masturbated with deep kissing, no anal, no rimming.

I however burned my tongue on listerine 3 weeks ago causing by tongue taste buds to become inflamed (little red dots all over my mouth and painful) it is healing and I had thought that it had gone but I engaged in kissing and oral with a condom on and my mouth is slightly inflamed is there anything here that i put myself at risk from. I am thinking you cant get hiv from kissing - or can u? What else could inflame my tongue again - could it be the condom? Are there any STD/HIV risks from kissing and having an inflamed tongue.

Am a bit worried incase I have put myself at risk any advice would be appreciated.

Alan
No you can't get HIV from kissing and since you engaged in protected oral then you don't have anything to worry about any std/sti.. could be ur tongue hasn't full heal yet...
thanks toni am wondering if ir was a response to the condom on the tongue but thanks again you have set my mind at rest, cheers for the assurance and help.

Alan.