chance for chlamydia infection
what is a real chance of getting chlamydia (or any other std) from about 2 minutes of unprotected sex?

last weekend i made out with a friend (we were both horribly wasted).  we had unprotected sex for about 2 minutes, until i realized what was going on, and asked him to stop.  he told me he was clean, but i was not convinced, and ended up taking 300 mg of doxycycline for a period of 6 days, just in case.  i had sex with my bf on day 7.  i am pretty sure my friend has nothing other than maybe chlamydia or hpv, and since the contact was so brief, i am not even sure any transimission is possible, but i still have questions:
- what are the chances of getting anything from 2 minutes of unprotected contact?
- is it possible that i passed chlamydia to my bf?

2 mins is a low risk but unprotected sex is a risk no matter how long.  you took meds for clamp but if you are worried you should get testedwith a full STD panel.
oh and it is not advised you self medicate. ... that can misconstrude any further testing.
can i just ask kdaily , how long do you have to have un protected sex before an std like chlamydia gets you ? surely 2 minutes or 2 hours its the same no ?
there is no scientific numbers to give, but shorter amount of time is a shorter exposure to a potential STD. But you could get it from 20 seconds or 20 minutes or even not get it at all.