chlamydia in the eyes
i went to the eye doctor in may thought i had pink eye it didnt clear up i just went back n i told i didnt think it was pink eye bc it didnt clear n i didnt think it was allergies bc i have allergies n my eyes was doing different things than when allergies bother me he said it could be chlamydia in my eyes well how does that happen? and he gave me azithromycin he said hes not positive it is chlamydia but he said its not pink eye or allergies and i had symptoms like chlamydia in my eyes. he seemed so scared to tell me that it could be that bc he hasnt really ever dealt with that before so i said yeah go ahead and give me the meds just in case. if it doesnt work back to the drawing board. oh so my other question is will this cure chlamydia every where in the body or is this drug just for eyes?
I only way I can think of get chlamydia eye infection is if vaginal/semen discharge caries the bacteria into the eye mostly during an oral sex/face sex event.   But I would say this tranmission mode rarely happens -- you probably don't have chlamydia in your eye.

Azithromycin will cure chlamydia infection in eyes, vagina, penis, throat, --everywhere in the body.