do initial herpes outbreaks only have fever and chills or do all outbreaks have flue like symptoms also.
recently i had a few what i thought to be pimples,...i popped one...white came out, it did not heal for 2 days and then 4 other smaller clear fluid filled blisters appeared. i poppped them also and they scabbed while the larger one i originally popped did not scab. i was also experiencing chills two nights in a row and suspected a std. i went in to get tested the nurse took a quick look and was like well you popped them so what am i suppose to do with this...she was very unhelpful and rude i thought. she was like it looks like herpes and pretty much sent me on my way....

ive had one partner for 6 months...my question is since i had flu like symptoms does that mean it was my initial outbreak? ive never had any real outbreak before.  ive been worried about herpes before but now im really worried. if it is indeed herpes, does the fever and chills mean that i recently transmitted it from my girlfriend. how do i find out if i already had it or she gave it to me?