fishy smell
i had sex about a 3 weeks ago with my ex boyfriend that just got aout of jail.and he didnt pull out so he came inside of me and since then i have a fishy smell in my vagina. there is nothing coming out of me. no discharge, nothing that is not normal. ut when i have sex. i smell like fish and is just nasty. is not that bad but you can smell it. it doesnt hurt when i urinate or when i have sex. it just the smell when i have sex. my question is : do i have Chlamydia or is just an infection?
Probably yeast infection but worth getting tested for STD's since he was in jail. But also worth seeing a Dr for the smell.
well can some woman tell me what kind of smell a man gives to a woman which forces woman to hate sex.
The utterly disgusting smell from a penis. Especially if it's not circumcised. Even so, it can stink very badly , even after a shower , have been turned off, gagged and refused to go near one for a year or so.