freckles due to an std.
Hi there, my question is are there any stds that would cause freckles or blemishes randomly all over your body?  Particularly the shoulders, scalp, arms, and legs?  I have tested positive for hsv 1 and 2 but negative for everything else numerous times.  I also have itchy skin all over and a persistant pain on my left side.  Again i have been tested numerous times.  I also have headaches sometimes and kind of a numb mental state where its hard to focus.  I need to figure this out.
All very none specific and not related to an STD. I'd continue working with a doctor on this matter but an STD shouldn't be of concern.
I appreciate the advice and wish that I could believe that was the case.  All of the symptoms started after having unprotected sex with a random chick on an intoxicated night.  I went to the clinic that week but was talked into believing it was nothing and was prescribed antibiotics just in case.  Later that week i had a weird forehead rash which was a reddish  random rash that was accompanied by a severe sinus infection and head pressure.  Since then i have had itchy skin all over, random headaches, a lot of random freckles and unusual skin blemishes, a pain in my left side, and gurgling stomach.  This was a year ago and I've been tested probably six or seven tests ranging from FDA approved home HIV tests to clinical blood and urine tests. I have tested as possibly having hsv 1 and 2 but have never had any symptoms that coincide with what I've read.  Is there any viral tests that I should request besides the 10 panel test?  Even if it's not an sti, I would think think something would come up.  Any advice would be greatly welcomed, and please no reassuring comments because I've been up and down about my health and willing to accept my fate and take the best course of action to live life to the fullest
no, herpes doesn't cause these symptoms.

if you want, post your actual herpes test results on the herpes forum and I'll gladly help you with them there.

have you seen a dermatologist yet?

grace
No i haven't seen a dermatologist but have thought about it.  I have been paying out of pocket instead of using my insurance due to my career so it's hard to keep making appointments.  As far as testing positive for hsv, both were around 1.8 on the results.  Do you know of any specific test I should try to get some answers?  Is there any type of virus that has these symptoms besides the usual finger that everything points to hiv.
those are low positive herpes results. you need to seek out a herpes WB blood test 4 months after you last had sex to confirm your status. plenty of info about the low positives on the herpes forum.

no reason not to use your insurance to seek the dermatologist.
So have you ever heard of any virus that would cause these symptoms?  Even if it were some strange chance that every hiv test i took in the last year(last one being a month ago) they wouldn't last an entire year or even continue to get more freckles and have symptoms would I?  I am just so confused, if it isn't hiv, hep A,B,or C then what could it be?
I doubt your symptoms have anything at all to do with a virus or a std.