help ? penis burning with no answers
I recently had unprotected oral and protected vaginal sex with a random girl i met.  A few days later i noticed discomfort at the tip of my penis especially after urination.  I went to my doctors but did not mention my sexual encounter at first and was prescribed antibiotics for a UTI, after completeion of the course my symptoms had still not gone so i want to the sexual health clinic and had full swab, urine and bloot tests which all came back negative.  I then went back to my doctor and recieved treatment for thrush/fungal infections and also had full blood tests carried out there (not std tests) which all came back negative.  i still have the irritation on the tip of my penis which is slightly red on the tip and  i occassionaly have a burning sensation inside the head of my penis.  can anyone give some ideas ?
How long after sex did you have those STD tests?
They were carried out 8 days after exposure
8 days is conclusive for gono and chlamydia, you dont have any of those.
also chlamidia and ghon re tested at 15 days after exposure as  i was taking the antibiotics during first test. Both negative
what else could it be ? I am going to have full swab/blood re-done soon for peace of mind more than anything.
Well you already took antibiotics  and you already tested negative for gono and chlamydia you dont have any of these. this does not sound STD relaed.

the only risks not that you have are HErpes, syphillis and HPV.

I doubt its syphillis it is rare in developing countries.

Herpes is a common STd, not very likely you caught it from oral but its a slim possibility.

Hpv no test in men but most common symptoms are cauliflower looking warts.
Idont have cauliflower looking warts but did have sores (the nurse said she was sure they were friction sores at the side of my glands on penis).  If it is syphillis or herpes how long after exposure would these show up on blood tests for them ? they were tested for at 8 days but i dont know  if that is too soon.  If  i go back soon it will be 7 weeks+ after exposure.
i had blood tests which included syphillis and herpes 8 days after exposure, i was showing my symptoms at this poind and had been for approx 5 days, would these conditions have showed in blood tests  ?
your syphilis and herpes testing was done too early.

at this point you have 3 choices - 1 - wait and repeat your syphilis and herpes blood tests in a few months, 2 - talk to the partner in question and see if they will get tested and share their test results with you or 3 - do nothing unless things reoccur.  

grace
Thankyou for your reply grace, i have tried to speak to the partner about this but she became very abusive and defensive so that is not an option.  

Would 8 weeks after possible exposure be too early to be re-tested ?  I am keen to get to the bottom if it as soon as possible.  The pain at the tip of my penis is now subsiding and the sores have healed well already.

When i was examined at the sexual health clinic they were not overly concerned about the sores.  But the anxiety is driving me crazy at the moment.
you need to wait for the blood tests.  8 weeks is too early.

if you get new sores, be seen promptly for a lesion culture and typing.

grace
okay i will wait till i get re-tested

Can you advise the likelyhood of having syphilis or herpes is with the symptoms and sores all apearing within 5 days of exposure ?  My initial thoughts were that they may have been friction sores but the fact they have taken almost 7 weeks so far to heal (some completely and some mostly healed - the sores on the outside of the gland at the top of the shaft healed approx 5 weeks after possibly exposure and the tip of my penis is still slightly tender and ever so slightly red still 7 weeks on but it is much better than it was 1 week after exposure.

I am sorry if i am asking too many silly questions
Syphilis does not present with "sores" it has one large sore. Herpes yes has bumps but 5 days is too early.
Thankyou for all your comments.  I am begining to feel that this is probably not an STD but will still go back for further testing to confirm this.