how do i tell someone i have herpes?
Okay so I have definitely made some mistakes in my past and im not proud of it but a few weekends ago i hooked up with this guy. Im not dating him and we arn't very close it just kind of happened. I noticed some irritation and was stressed because of a lot of other things which could have made it worse but i went to my gyno and she said it looked like herpes. I havent gotten my test results back but im about 95 percent sure its herpes. I have been having a rough few weeks and all i can think about is how am i going to tell this guy? like i said we arnt very close i see him around occationally but we dont have out i dont even have his number but he is my friend on facebook. should i just message him when i know forsure or should i ask to speak with him in person? I want to do the responsible thing once i know for fact but im also scared he will tell a bunch of people and i dont know how i will face him when i run into him again. please help.
Hi, wait for the results to confirm but with herpes youll need a blood test 3 months post exposure if your test was a swab culture and it comes back negative.
okay we did both a blood test and she swabbed i didnt know it took 3 months?