Aa
A
A
Close
i m anxious!
i ordered a cold beverage...and the person mixed his sperm in it(dont ask how i know)..i sadly consumed it...am i risk of getting any possible STD(HIV,herpes 1 and 2,HPV,HEPATITIS A,B AND C)..considering he was positive for it..please answer,i m unable to sleep.
Cancel
2 Answers
Page 1 of 1
This would be quite low risk as many viruses and bacteria would not survive the journey. Although you've asked questions about a lot of possible viruses and bacteria, the chances of the person having (untreated) any of these and committing such an act would be negligible.

For the items you mention:
HIV: it is known that giving oral sex and swallowing semen from an infected person probably carries a 1 in 10,000 risk of infection. If the semen is not immediately ingested, the fragility of the virus would make the odds even longer.
Herpes: essentially zero chance that there is herpes in semen, that it survives in the conditions you describe or can infect nerve endings through ingestion.
HPV: zero, not present in semen and no feasible infection site.
Hep C: essentially zero, blood borne and not present in semen
Hep A, B: minimal chance, can be present in semen, unlikely to live in a drink and infect you.

If you have concerns then consult your doctor about a week after the incident to discuss the options of a throat swab.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
i do have a white head on my lip...does it change any of the chanc of the stds i have asked..this is my last question!
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
STDs / STIs Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703