STDs / STIs Community
infection

Ask questions, get support regarding sexually transmitted diseases (STDs): chlamydia, crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Molluscum Contagiosum, pelvic inflammatory disease, rectal infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, yeast infection. For HPV/genital warts visit HPV Community. For Herpes please visit Herpes Community.

For AIDS/HIV issues, please visit HIV Prevention.

infection

Is it okey if I will take in the metronidazole (flagyl) even if I did not go for a treatment from a health practitioner.? I beleive that I am positive of the trichomonas because I have the symptoms of it..yellow green is being discharge and it has strong odor..
You can try it, but know that if you take it, and it doesn't clear up, it could be a couple of weeks before you get accurate tests because of the meds.

It could also be gonorrhea, so it might be worthwhile going to a doctor or clinic.

Aj